We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
BepInEx pack for Cats are Liquid - A Better Place. Preconfigured and ready to use.
|Last updated||7 months ago|
|Dependants||1 other mod depends on this mod|
BepInExPack for Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
This is BepInEx 5.4.21 pack for Cats are Liquid - A Better Place.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for Cats are Liquid - A Better Place modding.
In particular, this pack comes with preconfigured
BepInEx.cfg that enables the BepInEx console and more extensive logging.
This is the recommended way to install BepInEx on the game.
- Download and install Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman
- Click Install with Mod Manager button on top of the page
- Run the game via the mod manager
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
<Steam Location>\steamapps\common\Cats are Liquid - A Better Place.
- Run the game. If everything runs correctly, you will see BepInEx console pop up on your desktop.
- Follow either Windows or Linux game running instructions below:
No need to configure. Simply run the game. If everything is correct, you will see a console pop up.
chmod u+x start_game_bepinex.sh.
In Steam, go to game's properties and set game's launch arguments to
Note to advanced users: You can change
./start_game_bepinex.shto full path to the script. This way you can install this pack entirely outside of game folder.
Run the game via Steam.
At this moment you will not see any clear indication if BepInEx works. It is suggested to test by installing a simple plugin such as MessageCenter from BepInEx.Utility.
- BepInEx: writing basic plugin walkthrough
- BepInEx: useful plugins for modding
- BepInEx: patching game methods at runtime
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help
- Cats are Liquid Modding Discord
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
- Updated BepInEx to 5.4.21
- Updated BepInEx to 5.4.19
- Added ConfigurationManager
- Added HookGenPatcher
- Initial release with BepInEx 5.4.17
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|